◦ Be kind to ensure the presence of all the family members required at your wedding photos. Plan for about 5 minutes per photo for shots with fewer than 14 people, about 10 minutes per photo for shots with more than 14 people.
◦ It always takes some time to gather people together and pose them so that everyone can be seen, etc.
◦ Before the wedding day inform the people you want in posed photos where and when they will be needed for pictures.
◦ Pre-assign a family member or friend who knows the people to be in the pictures to round them up for the photos. Getting people where they need to be for the photos is by far the most time consuming part of group shots.
◦ Please, make sure the cutting of the cake occurs within the booking time. Thank you for taking your time to complete this questionnaire. Once I have received this information I might contact you with comments, questions and suggestions.